Session 3: Enabling action ethically
Time & Location
About the Event
Session three will consider the role of the practitioner themselves and how we build ethical relationships when supporting young people’s political and civic engagement. The session will focus on what those working with young people can do themselves to ensure their work with young people is ethical and safe practice.
Issues to explore include:
· How does who we are and our values affect how we work with young people?
· How do we practically facilitate and manage conversations on contentious issues?
· What works to enable young people to explore their views and take action?
· How do we overcome some of the issues and challenges which can stop good work with young people?
Please email email@example.com if you have any questions, or need any support.
* Once you are registered for this event you will find the meeting link in the confirmation and reminder emails. If you are having difficulties finding these emails, please check your spam box.